5 Things You Should Know
Before Buying Window Coverings
- Shutters Are the ONLY product that increase home value. We offer 6 Lines of Shutters to Meet any budget.
- Horizontal blinds are the Number 1 selling product, and one of the least expensive products that looks attractive.
- Opaque Honeycomb Shades Offer 99% blackout with great R values(Heat out/Cold In) better than shutters.
- Only buy from companies listed with the BBB/BCA, check their record and see how long they have been in business.
- Get 3 competitive bids for the same product. Understand that different manufacturers of a product charge different prices. i.e. Hunter Douglas can’t be compared to Bali or Levolor. Call us LAST so we can prove our savings to you.
Internet Purchase Pros and Cons
|Cheaper||180,000 Companies to Choose From|
|Possibly Live Support||Companies come and go without a word|
|Good Selection||Free Shipping Lie – Already added in price|
|Quick Delivery||NO In-Home Measure|
|Many Companies To Choose From||NO Professional Install|
|Convenient||NO In-Home Consultation|
|No Haggling over Price||NO Expert to see issues or obstacles|
|NO ability to match colors exactly without swatches|
|NO local service center|
|If there is a problem you have box and ship back|
|PAY IN FULL before you receive product|
|Very Limited and Short Warranty|
A salesperson has to drive between 30 minutes to 60 minutes depending on traffic and distance to visit a customer. Then spend between 30 minutes to 2 hours showing the customer various products and measuring. Allow the customer to see the actual colors to match paint without ordering swatches.
After order is placed the salesperson/installer must drive another 30-60 minutes to pick up product from Manufacturer(s) and then drive 30 – 60 minutes back to the customers house for the install. Spend between 1 – 8 hours to do the install. Show customer how the product operates, and answer any questions.
IF ALL THAT EFFORT ISN’T WORTH PAYING MORE THAN PLEASE DON’T CALL!